Saturday 8 November 2014

Complimentary Makeup Look


For my Complimentary face chart I decided to work with purple and yellow, as I absolutely love the way they look together. I think when put side by side deep purples and bright yellows create a gorgeous contrast - they clash, but in a really striking way.
I wanted everything about this look to be bold, so I designed it with a very dark lip, thick dark eyebrows and heavy eye makeup. I feel that yellow and purple are vivid, powerful colours when used to their full extent, and I wanted my design to reflect this. I wanted this look to have an air of gothic glamour to it, but also with a grungy feel, so I smudged the eyeliner and made the eyebrows look very untamed and hardly groomed.

Products Used:
  • Fraulein Concealer Palette
  • Sugarpill Eyeshadows in 2am and Poison Plum
  • Illamasqua Eyeshadows in Hype and Obsidian
  • MAC Lipsticks in Heroine and Punk Couture
  • MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment